One of the best skills a woman can ever learn is how to attract a man. If you know how to do this, the amount of time you spend as a single lady will be minimal. Having said that, attracting a man isn’t always as easy as it sounds. There are sometimes barriers in your way (E.G. Confidence issues), and you don’t want to end up attracting the wrong kind of guy. Below we look at some of the best ways to attract a guy, and what you need in order to do this.
How To Attract A Man: Self Confidence
In order to attract a man, you first need to be confident in yourself. If you’re not confident, how are you going to gain the courage to do what is needed to get that guy? I know not every girl has natural confidence, but that’s ok. This is something that can be learned, and is well covered in this ebook (Among other things).
Once you have mastered self confidence, that new energy will be visible to others. You will appear more attractive to the opposite sex, and people will notice you when you walk in a room. There’s nothing a guy likes more then self confidence, so pull this off and you’re half way there to getting your man!
How To Attract A Guy: Watch What You Wear
While you want to attract a fellah, my guess is you don’t want just anyone. Any girl can get a guy by flashing some skin, but if you want a more meaningful relationship, you’ll have to do a lot more then that.
In order to get the right kind of man interested in you, you need to present yourself appropriately. Here are some things that you will and won’t want to do:
- Make sure you’re hygienic. Going out to get a guy with smelly arm pits is not a good idea, so make sure your basic health is in check.
- Reveal a bit of skin. While you don’t want to overdo it, there’s nothing wrong with showing a bit of skin off. You may want to have your arms out, or even a bit of cleavage. This will help a guy notice you without you appearing lose.
- Wear bright colours. Once again, don’t over do this. Bright colours (Not glowing bright) will help you seem more positive and full of energy. Try and avoid the common black and other dim colours, help yourself stand out from the crowd.
- Reveal too much. While there’s nothing wrong with showing a bit of skin when attracting a man, show too much and you’ll be giving off the wrong impression of yourself. You’ll be implying you’re easy, and will attract the wrong kind of guy (One night standers and players). Avoid!
- Come as granny. When learning how to attract a man, wearing frumpy clothes is also a no no. Doing this will make it hard for potential guys to see you as a potential girlfriend, and will dramatically decrease the amount of guys that will get into that initial conversation with you.
How To Attract A Guy: Show Him You’re Interested
If you want to get talking to a guy, there are two ways to do this:
- Go over and start talking to him, or
- Get him to come over and start talking to you.
The second option is what most girls feel comfortable doing, but if you want a better chance of getting a boyfriend, you should have a go at both.
If you want a guy to come over to talk to you, you need to give him a sign you’re interested. If for example you look over him at and smile a few times, this will give him a good indication that you want to talk to him. It will increase his confidence, as you have singled him out as the object of your attention. This’ll make him feel a lot less likely to get rejected, and give him a greater chance to come and chat you up. All of these things mean (If he’s also interested) he’ll be more likely to come over and talk to you.
Some guys can still be shy however. In this case, you can either make it more obvious by waving him over, or you can go over to him. I’d suggest you try the waving first, and if he waves back then going up to him is an option. He may feel shy to go over to you if you have friends around, so show your new found confidence and go over to him. If he’s with his friends, you may want to suggest you go and find your own spot or table where you can get to know each other further.
Conclusion Of How To Attract A Man
If you want to really know how to attract a guy and keep him, I suggest you check out From Flirting To Forever by dating expert Kara Oh. This book explains not only how to attract a man, but also how to make sure they’re the right guy for you, and how to make them fall in love with the real you. Sound good, then get it here and learn how to attract a man today!